Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Try


"I'm trying to get up, get out, and get something
and still live up to what I've said
What's important to me's not a fortune please
Still don't feel I need a Porshe, Beemer to fulfill my dreams
Cuz I remember the reason that I got into this thing in the first place
wasn't ever to be rich
All I wanted was to say my peice
and make enough at least to have a place to sleep
'til I'm done that I won't sit down
And I can't quit now
I'm addicted to the drum kit's pounding
And now and then it might feel like I'm running in circles
I just gotta keep jumping the hurdles and

Try
Hard as ya' can
To understand
This running in circles
Got me wondering
I- I- I don't know why
We pay it any mind
Baby I'm blind
How would we know
If we don't even
Try..."

- Sweatshop Union "Try" from the album "United We Fall"

No comments:

Post a Comment