Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All Rappers Do It



The intro to this video is kind of annoying. But suffer through it or fast forward because this song is definitely worth checking out. This kid is spitting some truth here. Check these lyrics as you watch the video.

"We gotta blame it on ourselves as a human being.
Trying to disguise our inner emotions
With big dreams and many lies
From mid-teens ‘til you 25
With a heavy ride
You got dubs sittin’ on every side.
Because it’s cool, the rappers all do it.
I bought this new gun, cuz rappers all use it.
And now I got a new son cuz rappers all screw chicks,
And I’m broke cuz rappers gotta have the new 6.
Seven days, most rappers weak,
So they, listen up when a nigga speak
If not, my gun my word
My bullet, my pen
My aim sucks so they go right over your head.
But then again, who am I to talk…
It’s cuz of a rapper that I got my pants tucked in my socks.
It’s cuz of a rapper I bought this pop,
And because of a rapper I got this hundred dollar top on.
It gotta stop cuz…..

Ain't No Use

Talking 'bout tomorrow.

Shit, I'm still here

Tryna get through the day

And that’s when I realized
I’m the market, the kid making y’all money.
Buying the merchandise,
What more do you want from me?
Whatever you do, I’m gonna try it
I know my shit’s gonna sell, cuz I’d probably buy it.
I got a nice image,
Fit, like I eat spinach.
My hooks is nice, and I got witty lyrics.
And ain’t nobody reppin’ for the suburbs like I do.
And ever since I was a young boy, I was the guy who,
Would dress so fresh and smell so clean.
My coller always popped, my kicks so mean.
Always in a new hat, new gear, new Airs,
Heard Nelly rhyme about ‘em, went and copped two pairs.
Heard about Crystal so I went to Cheers.
Bought a bottle with the allowance I saved for two years.
Then I put my white tee on,
Cuz I heard the white tee song, it was so damn long.
And because I heard Diddy, it was Pepsi first.
Until Labron James told me to obey my thirst.
And I’ve been blastin’ my 50 and it’s starting to rub off,
Cuz yesterday I told some niggas to fuck off!
So fuck off if y’all rappers trying to hate on me.
Cuz I’ve been trying to be like y’all since ’83!
Rockin’ two different shoes like BBD,
Now I cop your CD because it got a DVD???
Don’t hate me cuz I rhyme different!!!

Ain't No Use

Talking 'bout tomorrow.

Shit, I'm still here

Tryna get through the day

Cuz Ain't no use

Cryin' bout your sorrow

And no I can't

Worry about yesterday"

- Famous "Ain't No Use" from the "I Rap Now E.P."

No comments:

Post a Comment