Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mistakes Make Our Fate

"Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away."

- Sex in the City

I have never watched an episode of this show. I just happened to stumble across this quote today. So far all of the quotes that I have shared with you here for Tube Tuesdays I have seen and have either transcribed them or found them online. This entry feels like I've cheated, but it is a great quote an deserves a spot in my commonplace book. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment