Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Direction for the New Year

Direction signImage via Wikipedia
I love quotations and although I have posted over 600 of my favourite ones here on this blog, I have not exhausted my collection. In fact, my collection has only grown since started this site.

My original goal here was to organize my collection. I wanted to be able to find quotes quickly and easily. I have done that by adding labels to the posts. The handy search bar at the top of the page is also quite the asset.

I have been able to pull up my favourite quotes wherever I am. The are no longer confined to a file on my computer or a printed out copy in a binder.

I love that I have created a rich resource here over the past few years. This past year though, I haven`t been as motivated to update the site on a daily basis. As such, I have decided to do away with my weekly themed posts.

I used to run these features

Motivational Mondays - quotes to inspire
Tube Tuesdays - quotes from television or movies
What Wednesdays - quotes from songs
Storied Thursdays - quotes of and about Story
Anything Goes Fridays - the one day I didn`t choose a theme for my posts

The new focus for 2011 will be to update this site with quotations, images, songs, or videos whenever I feel like it. I may still stick to these theme days. I may not.

I don`t want to be handcuffed and I don`t want this to seem like a chore.

I hope you enjoy the site. I hope you dig through it and find quotes that are useful to you.

Thanks for visiting!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment