Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Top of the World


"Now, this is a message in the bottle, like Robinson Caruso
I cant' feel the warmth of the sun, I'm like Pluto
So I open seven shakras, break the seven seals
Bust the dopest poetry rhyme just like Kaleel
Jebron, I bring the dawn to decepticons
It's that of the dreaded fist with Misfit and Red 1
I used to read the psalms and uhh, holy Koran
Now I only read the birds in the trees, then I'm gone
Like a breeze on a summer day, never run away
From the judgement day when armaggedeon come say
If I had 24 hours to live, here's what I'd do
I'd make everybody know G-O-D's inside of you
And spread love from Kelowna to Kalamazoo
'Cause no matter how many are called the choosen are few."
- K-OS from the Rascalz song "Top of the World" off the album "Cash Crop"

No comments:

Post a Comment