Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You're It. You're My One.



This is an awesome scene from the last episode of Everwood. (Spoiler Alert)

Amy finally figures out that she wants to be with Ephram and she goes to all the effort of moving the Ferris Wheel to the front of his apartment to let him know. It's a picture perfect ending to the best series ever. Enjoy!

Amy: "Don't say anything yet. I want to go first. Since I brought the ferris wheel, I figured you'd let me. Okay, um... four years ago, you came to my little town, and you changed my life. I never thought one person could do that to another, but you did. From the moment that I met you and each moment after that, somehow everything that happened to me kept coming back to you. I don't know if the ferris wheel reminds you of anything.

Ephram: "Are you kidding me? How could I forget our first thawfest? That's when you first told me your nickname was Grover."

Amy: "I can't believe you remember that."

Ephram: "I remember everything about us, Amy."

Amy: "Me, too. See, that's the thing. Every time I try to forget the feelings I have for you, they keep coming back, and now they're back. I don't want to push them down anymore. I don't want to run away from us, 'cause I never want to lose you again. I just want to be with you, next to you, wherever you are. I'm sorry that it took me so long to figure it out, because I hate all of the time that we lost. And I know it's my fault, and I just really hope that you can forgive me because I love you, Ephram. I love you.

Ephram: "Is it my turn yet? Good. 'Cause I love you, too. I knew it then. I know it now. I'll know it always. You're it, Amy. You're my one."

Amy: "I am?"

Ephram: "You always have been."

No comments:

Post a Comment