Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Same Song - 1st Time I Heard 2Pac



This was the first time I ever heard 2Pac. I was already a fan of Digital Underground at the time and I thought that his verse was the best on this song. I was excited to see a debut album from 2Pac shortly after this video came out. I have been a fan ever since.

This video is a bit weird because it starts with a scene from the movie "Nothing But Trouble" and then moves on to the music video for the track.

You need to watch it up to the point where Shock G says "2Pac go ahead and rock this"

"Now I clown around when I hang around with the Underground
Girls use to frown, say I'm down, when I come around
gas me and when they pass me they use to diss me
harrass me, but now they ask me if they can kiss me
Get some fame, people change, wanna live they life high
same song, can't go wrong, if I play the nice guy
(clamin that they must have changed,just because we came strong)
I remain, still the same (why Tu'?) cause it's the same song"

- 2Pac "Same Song" off of Digital Underground's This is an E.P. Release and the Nothing But Trouble soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment