Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Before He Cheats


"Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp,
and she's probably getting frisky

Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink
cause she can't shoot whiskey

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick,
showing her how to shoot a combo

And he don't know

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

- Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats"

The first time I heard this song I was howling. I thought it was funny how the main character in the song gets back at a cheating boyfriend.

The video is pretty funny too.

I'm not a big country fan but this one sure got my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment