Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Perfection

(Run)


"Perfection to D, is quite essential
He has to live up, to his potential"

[DMC]
"I work real hard all day and night
I get to it and do it cause I want it right
I got bass, (tone), I use, (y'know)
And then I rock (the funky) rhyme (on) the (microphone)
I got a funky fresh (car) with the funky fresh (bar)
I'm a funky fresh (star) and I'm up to (par)
My name is D.M.(C!) down with Run and (Jay)
Is everything copacetic y'all? (Kind of A-O-K)"

[both]
"PERFECTION (yo yo yo, what we talkin bout, what we talkin bout)
PERFECTION (most definitely)

- Run-DMC "Perfection" off the album "Raising Hell"

This is one of the best rap groups ever (if not the best) I love the way they trade off lyirics, words and syllables. Classic rhyming.

No comments:

Post a Comment